The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of relevant experience working in a manufacturing environment. This position will require a highly energetic, fully engaged, forward thinking individual to work with various disciplines within the facility.
Responsibilities to include:
- Solid understanding of precision sheet metal, flat layouts, bend deductions and associated machine tooling.
- Interpret Engineering drawings or sketches, fabricate parts, and assemble hardware in support of R&D programs in accordance with company quality initiatives.
- Review work packages for producibility issues. Communicate with the internal customer as required to achieve end objectives.
- Program, setup, and operation of CNC Press Brake, Punch Press and other precision Sheet Metal machinery for end-to-end fabrication with minimal supervision.
- Perform in-process inspection to assure parts will meet customer requirements using precision measuring instruments.
- Record and monitor duration and completion of work performed in accordance with the quality procedures. Stay current and proficient with all applicable quality processes associated with assigned work.
- Participate in quality and continuous improvement programs.
Minimum 5 years experience in programming, setup, and operation of CNC Press Brakes, CNC Punch Press and other equipment to fabricate parts varying widely in application and complexity.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Fabricating, fitting and assembling precision parts per sketches or drawings.
- Experience installing threaded inserts and hardware into parts.
- Excellent oral communications for interfacing with internal customers during the fabrication process.
- Positive interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team-oriented atmosphere.
We offer a great workplace full of motivated team members who are dedicated to success. We offer a competitive wage based on experience and a full benefits package that includes a generous 401K program.